My friends and I started a tradition about seven years ago to hold a brunch honoring our moms the day before Mother's Day.  We wanted them to feel special and appreciated and have a day just for themselves.  It is a true highlight of the year and one of the few times that our moms just get to sit, relax and be pampered.  This year will all be wearing matching aprons as part of our new little party planning group the Aqua Apron Sisters.  We are taking the idea from sweet friends who get together for each other's special occasions and help out with all aspects of throwing an event.  We are going to pool our different talents and make all of our celebrations special and a bit more carefree for the hostess.  I only have to sew six more aprons by Saturday morning.  If only I wasn't such a procrastinator!  


3 Comments

  1. OMG! I LOVE this and I would LOVE an I spy bag....for real!

    Your talent is amazing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable apron! I love the colors. It sounds like a lot of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made my apron and I love it! Thank you so much for telling me about the pattern!

    ReplyDelete